1. Experience Yourself And The Loved One As A Soul – The moment your family is shaken by a sudden death, remind yourself a few times everyday – We and the loved one who has left us are beautiful and special souls … We are connected by vibrations … we radiate vibrations of peace, love and power to the soul … The soul is happy in its new family and environment …
2. Create A Collective Positive Consciousness In Your Home – Losing someone can cause you and your family pain if your thoughts are not powerful and full of wisdom. So it’s very important for the entire family to build their spiritual immunity and spiritual strength. Reading and listening to positive wisdom by the family together helps empower everyone.
3. Make Your Conversations Positive And Powerful – As a family member it is very important to take emotional responsibility of your family. Make sure that no one indulges in any negative conversations of hopelessness and sadness. When your words for your self, your family and the loved one are full of positivity and power, that will create vibrations of support for each other in the family.
4. Don’t Absorb Any Pain From Anyone – In a negative environment that can get created after a death, it is very important to remain connected with God closely and not create negative thoughts by absorbing pain from other family members and friends. The more united the family is with each other and with God every moment, the more stable it will be.
5. Create A Positive Vision For The Future – When the loss of a loved one is disturbing the family, it is very important for everyone to have a clear vision of moving ahead and keeping oneself busy in positive actions and habits and interacting with positive people. Positive energy use and energy exchange maintains and builds the soul’s abilities and strengths in a negative scene of life.